Saturday, March 01, 2003

ACT ONE ON THE WIRE

The brilliant and, oh, so culturally astute, Terry Mattingly, has just done a story on Act One. Terry writes for the Scripps-Howard News Service, so this story could be in as many as 600 papers. So far, I found it in the Anchorage Daily News and the Sacramento Bee. I think it is one of the best pieces we've ever had done on the program. Thanks so much, Terry! "Praise from Caesar is praise, indeed."

P.S. If anyone finds it in other papers, please feel free to let us know in the comments. Thanks!

P.P.S. Just to be clear, I don't think I am "an army of one." Not in any sense. Act One is a fundamentally collaborative effort. But except for that...

P.P.P.S Update on other papers... People have let me know that the story has appeared in the following places:
The News Observer, Raleigh, NC
The Knoxville News
The Herald, South Carolina
The Bakersfield Californian
The Fresno Bee
The Columbia Herald
The Modesto Bee
The News Tribune, Tacoma, WA
The Tri-City Herald
The Minneapolis Star Tribune
The Treasure Coast-Palm Beach Network
The Daily Camera, Boulder, Co
The Nando Times (I guess that's on the Planet Zeldron...)

No comments: