Monday, September 13, 2004

STILL WORKING OUT THE KINKS...

...with the blog. Eventually, I know I'll be glad I did this, but right now, I just want my plain ole boring looking blog back. (Clayton help! Sean help!)

Anyway, sorry about the mess.

But it could be worse. For example, I could imagine being part of the team behind the new NBC series LAX. I'm sitting here reading, playing a computer game, cooking dinner and still managing to be insulted by the crass easiness of the pilot episode. It's so clearly trying to be ER goes on vacation, I keep expecting a group of people in teal scrubs to run by pushing a gurney.

Actually, I'm kind of glad LAX is so lame. Now, I won't have to worry I'm missing anything while I do my weekly David Caruso gazing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

m

Anonymous said...

Hey Blogger, I couldn't agree with your post (this post) more. cooking scales

Anonymous said...

looks like I found another good blog thanks for the posts. keep blogging!

food good health

Anonymous said...

I have been looking through blogs, most are dead getting tired, I found this one and I learned something thanks for the info.

free guide to healthy eating

TonyJ said...

You have been searching for the latest internet product. End your search today, visit internet and select the product of your choice from the wide selection of Clickbank Products