Monday, June 06, 2005

700 Club Transcript

I guess the 700 Club piece is airing because I am getting emails pitching me ideas for movies. Someone sent me a link to what seems to be a transcript of the show on-line. It's here if you're interested. This is my favorite me-quote in the piece (basically because I'm not sure I've been able to snark on Darwin nationally before...)

In fact, the networks ordered up 14 pilots for this fall season that have a supernatural theme.

Nicolosi says what is good about this, is that it shows Hollywood is accepting that there is a spiritual dimension to life.

"This represents a tremendous step forward from …ya know, 130 years of Darwinism,” declared Nicolosi, “which is, 'there is only matter, and man is only matter, and he's being driven by material appetites, and that's all there is.'"

No comments: