Sunday, January 27, 2008

Anticipating BSG Season 4

I knew somebody at Battlestar Galactica was reading their Bible. Here's one of my new brethren's report on what is coming up in Season 4.

Die-hard fans of Battlestar Galactica most likely already know the title of the first episode of the new season, but we'll say it anyway for the benefit of those who haven't been updated. The episode is called “He That Believeth in Me,” and is lifted from John 11:25-26, which says, “Jesus said unto her, ‘I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And so whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?”


Hat-tip to Galactica Station.

And speaking of being infused with a particular world view, here is the photo Exec Producer Ron Moore put out there as a tease of what is coming in Season 4.













These guys are so damn clever. Somebody give them a cookie. [Note that Lee is in the place of Judas! Ha! Ref. my previous post about Lee's corruption.]

No comments: