Friday, January 25, 2008

Juno Even Better the Second Time Around



Have to send another heads up out there about Juno. I saw it again tonight and loved it even more than the first time. I didn't think of it the first time, but it really is a perfect coming of age movie. Which is a genre that has almost died in the last decade or so. I would go so far as to say this film has made me a better person. (It makes you want to be kind. And it makes you believe that there are good people out there.) And you don't sit there thinking about the director during the movie - you sit there enjoying the characters.

I'm so happy this film is hitting $100 million at the box office. And I love that it is getting so much award attention. I'm rooting for this one to win Best Picture. Do catch it while it is in theaters.

No comments: