Karen Hall tagged me for the "Six Quirks" meme, so in the spirit of friendship and solidarity, I am going to go along. But mainly, because I haven't spent a lot of time thinking of whether I actually have quirks. As a completely committed choleric, I tend to view what I do and the way I do things as THE way, so this is a demanding exercise for me...
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
6. Wait and see how far it spreads.
I don't see me doing number 4. My usual motif is to invite anyone who wants to be meed to join in.
1. I don't drink coffee.
2. I never learned to type. I only ever use three fingers and a thumb.
3. If there is a cat in the room, chances are I'm not completely listening to you.
4. On any given dinner plate, I only eat one food at a time.
5. I would rather be racked than hear someone tell me about a dream they had.
6. My sister says I take my glasses off and rub my eyes when I'm bored.